SHIBUE INSTANT BREAST LIFT ADHESIVE BRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $ 14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Available in cup sizes A - D
- Self adhesive silicone breast cups lifts and shapes
- Gently clean your chest area with mild oil-free soap and warm water to remove body oil and residue from skin.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel
- Place one side on at a time, remove protective plastic
- Position the cup to the centre of you breast and press gently in the middle them smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips.
- Cup enhancer around breast and pull up, sticking the top portion of the lift tab to the skin.
- It is normal if the product does not cover your entire breast
- Repeat above the process on your other breast, ensuring both sides are equal height.
- Lift tab can be trimmed being careful not to puncture silicone.
- Gently peel off the cup starting from the top and gradually downwards with one hand while the other is holding your skin
- If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove.
- 100% Silicone
- Gently rinse with warm water and mild oil free soap to clean adhesive. The adhesive will amazingly regenerate once dry.
- Rinse well with warm water to remove all soap residue, shake off excess water and place into the original tray, adhesive side to air dry.
- Once completely dried, reapply protective plastic, put them back in the original tray and cover with the lid.
- DO NOTŒ use adhesive product on open cuts, irritated skin, skin disorders, sun damaged or sun burned skin.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear, if continues please consult your doctor.
- DO NOT use a towel or place the adhesive side against clothing, as the link will gradually clog the adhesive.
- DO NOT clean with alcohol, bleach or any cleaning solutions. All you need is warm water and mild oil free soap.