SHIBUE INSTANT BREAST LIFT ADHESIVE BRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $ 14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Shibue's Instant Breast Lift Adhesive bra is is the perfect accessory for backless, strapless or low cut fashions.
Instantly shape and lift your breast with Shibue's adhesive bra. The Shibue instant breast lifts are designed to be worn in place of a regular bra, and feature a unique lift tab on each cup. The silicone adhesive will give you the lift and support you need to stay sexy and comfortable all night long.
Size & Fit:
- Available in cup sizes A - D.
- Self adhesive silicone breast cups lifts and shapes.
- Gently clean your chest area with mild oil-free soap and warm water to remove body oil and residue from skin.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel.
- Remove protective plastic and place one cup on at a time.
- Position the cup to the centre of you breast and press gently in the middle.
- Smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips.
- Once stuck to the breast, pull the lift tab up, sticking to the skin.
- It is normal if the product does not cover your entire breast.
- Lift tab can be trimmed being careful not to puncture silicone.
- Gently peel off the cup starting from the top and gradually downwards with one hand while the other holds your skin taught.
- If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove.
- 100% silicone.
- Gently rinse with warm water and mild oil free soap to clean adhesive. The adhesive will amazingly regenerate once dry.
- Shake off excess water and place into the original tray, adhesive side up to air dry.
- Once completely dried, reapply protective plastic, put them back in the original tray and cover with the lid.
- DO NOT use adhesive product on open cuts, irritated skin, skin disorders, sun damaged, or sun burned skin.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If these symptoms continue, please consult your doctor.
- DO NOT use a towel or place the adhesive side against clothing as this will gradually clog the adhesive.
- DO NOT clean with alcohol, bleach or any cleaning solutions. All you need is warm water and mild oil free soap.