Your Thoughts on Mazzing
If you've been following our blog posts for the month of May, we hope to have got you horny for some self pleasure! Jacqui and I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing our thoughts, stories and tips with the Kisskill community.
To conclude Mazz May, we asked you to share your feelings on the matter (pun intended) and my oh my, can I just say, you lot are a saucy bunch... and we ain't mad! Our aim through this blog series was to show that there is no shame in masturbating, that waking up dry humping your bed really isn't that weird, the messed up intrusive thoughts you get while mazzing? Yep, not weird either. So let’s get into it, this is what you all had to say on the topic!
We asked the Kisskill community how often you masturbate:
- 18% of you are hardly doing it? We can only assume it's because you're getting nookie instead (happy for you).
- 45% of you are doing it a couple of times a week - those are rookie numbers we gotta pump that up!
- Proud of the 15% gang who do it multiple times a day - do you work from home or are you rubbing one out at work?
- Then we have our 22% club who have cracked the code by mazzing daily for inner peace. I'm sure if you asked them they would tell you they are better people for it.
Turns out most of you are doing it in bed and at night. Ahh yes, nature's sleeping aid. The rest of you are doing it in the shower or bath, and in the morning. I really do love a good shower head. Not always the best spot logistics-wise, but if you can manage to sit on your shower floor with legs up on the shower screen without hurting yourself, it is A LOT of fun.
You told us your favourite slang words for masturbating... Can I say, it was a fun day here at KK headquarters. Our top five were:
- Spinning some tracks
- Stroke session
- Flicking the bean
- Jerk off
- Rub one out
The most unusual people you are mazzing over include;
- Your ex’s new girlfriend
- Work colleagues
- Your local barista - ok thats a lie, it's me. I'm mazzing over my local barista. Can you blame me though? Is there anything sexier than someone who remembers your coffee order?
It's not surprising that 50% of vagina owners said they need clit stimulation to reach orgasm, and 32% said they need brain stimulation. Yes, movies and porn have been lying to you. Connection and chemistry is horny. The majority of you experienced your first orgasm by accident or by masturbation. Iconic. Only 21% of you experienced it through sex, not surprisingly.
You gave us your best tips! I'm so impressed, I've taken notes. I suggest you do too:
“Hitachi. That's it”
“Don't rush it”
“Always under a blanket”
“Warming up my ladies on a warm washcloth, we been on the temp play hype :)”
“Add lube if you need, make sure your space is stress free, charge your toys”
“Make sure my body is warm! Hot shower/under blankets”
I leave you now with some 'Masturbation Affirmations' from the Kisskill team. Get inspired, get horny and stay sexy.
Ruby Woo xox
“If at first you don't succeed, flick it and reverse it” - Vicky
“A mazz a day keeps the depression at bay” - Jacqui G
“Mazz smarter, not harder” - Twyla